March 16, 2017

Bringing Back Encouragement Weekly Photo Challenge

Source


I've started this Encouragement Weekly Photo Challenge 3 years ago. It lasted for only 4 weeks because I wasn't able to keep up with blogging when medical school started. Now that I have more time on my hands, I plan to bring it back. I'm hoping that this will help me look for reasons to live, and to encourage me to keep going in life. Hopefully, you who stumble upon my blog will also be encouraged, whether you are a med student, an aspiring doctor, or someone who've been there but decided to go another path. As the line in a popular song during my high school days says, even the best fall down sometimes. We all need encouragement, no matter which walk of life we come from.

Are you with me? If you own a blog, you can join me by starting your own encouragement photo challenge and share your links in the comments section below!

Click here to see past encouragements from this blog. I've also added a tab for quick navigation :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...