February 28, 2017

A Confession

It’s been a long time since my last entry (On Sunsets), and that was also the last time I checked my Blogger account. I was never diligent in posting or replying to comments or questions, and I want to apologize to those whose questions were left unanswered. I’ll try to improve on this because I really want to help you (inspiring MDs).

Anyway, I wrote because I have a confession to make...

I’m not a medical student anymore, at least not for now. I’ve been on a leave of absence from the hospital for 4 months now, and I won’t be going back for a few more.

I have been dealing with a lot lately, but I definitely feel better now. I’ve learned things about myself the past few months. With everything that’s happening, things are starting to become clear to me. I’m still trying to figure out my way in this world. I hope that whichever path I’ll take, it’ll end well.

I’m looking forward to sharing more of my stories with you...

<3 Karla

P.S. You'll reach me by sending me a message on my personal facebook account. I respond faster that way.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...