March 5, 2015

Positivity



Taken 3 years ago
when I was young and full of hope,
but then medical school happened.
School's getting extremely hard lately and once again, I'm on a low in my ferris wheel ride of a med school life. However, coming to think of it, at least I'm not pressed everyday with problems I can do nothing about. I have a roof over my head, I'm clothed and fed. Overmore, none of my problems are matters of life and death. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Yes my academic load is stressing me out, but in the end, if I just get on with it, it will reap benefits. Benefits that are not only for myself, but also for the countless people who will be under my care. To my future patients, I'm doing this for you. May God give me the grace to get through.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...