June 8, 2013

A public birthday greeting for Karen, my sister


What a way to get back to blogging, by giving my sister, Karen, a public birthday greeting! Happy happy happy 20th Birthday Karen! 

Dear Sister, 

Today is the day you leave your teenage years behind, and start being a non-teenager, pressing on to become a woman! With this, new challenges and responsibilities might come your way, but I know you are prepared for what life will bring you. You’ve got a strong God with you so you do not have anything to worry about. 

I’m so happy for how God worked in your life so that you can be where you are now! God has been using your college years, to mold you into a better person, and I can see that. Now that you’re approaching the last of your college years, I hope that it will be the best college year ever. I also hope that as your life unfolds, it will get better and better. 

I wish you all the best my dear sister! Whether in the future, it would be medical school, or working overseas as a med tech that you would pursue, as long as it is in God’s will, I will support you!  Happy Happy Happy Birthday! God bless! 

Love lots,
Karla

PS: I miss you already! I’m alone here in my room, how I wish you’re still around so that I have somebody to talk to. I’d rather argue with you than not have anybody around at all! But I know I got to be strong especially because medical school is starting in two days! I hope you’ll decide to do medical school in the future, and become my room mate.

*Sorry I rushed this greeting because Dad's here already and he's making me rush!

6 comments :

  1. I want a public birthday greeting too on February 1! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karla! Congratulations! I just nominated you for the Liebster blog award! You may see the award details on the link below. Thank you! :)
    LIEBSTER AWARD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your blog!

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out!
    christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, this is nice and I am touched with the greetings for your sister. Best wishes for both of you.

    - hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is such a wonderful post. I love seeing sisters to be so close and friends. The inspiration and motivation on your birthday wishes for sister are truly amazing. Love your message. Cheers for both of you.

    hugs xxxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Reminder, no foul words or demeaning comments please...thank you!