March 27, 2013

You Must Read John Green's The Fault in Our Stars

I just finished the book two days ago and I must say, John Green's The Fault in Our Stars is a highly recommended modern novel. Thanks to John Green, I was saved from spending my 2 hours flying time from Davao to Manila, in total boredom Thank you John Green! I owe finishing one of the items in my bucket list (10 Things I want to do before medical school starts) to you!

6. Start and finish a novel

Wondering what it's about?



TFiOS is about this girl named Hazel (who narrates the story) and her parents, and they have a normal life in Indiana until Hazel gets a lung cancer. But it's not a cancer book, because cancer books suck.
-Adapted from John Green

I don't want to say more, in fear of spoiling the story to you. I want you to discover what the book is about, yourself.

So what are you waiting for? grab a copy and start reading! It's a page turner; you won't have any problem finishing it.

If you have read it, care to share your thoughts or feedback about the book?

PS. I want to thank my best friend, Jojie AƱonuevo for lending me her copy. I'm indebted to you as much as I am to John Green!


The Fault in Our Stars
The book and its owner.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...